Linear Land Surveying provides all or any required documentation to support any applications to Land Use Victoria
Linear Land Surveying can provide Plan of Survey, Abstract of Field Records and Licensed Surveyors Report for:
- Land Acquisition (Sec.35)
- Adverse Possession (Sec.60)
- Amendment of Title (Sec.99 & Sec 103)
- Removal of ‘Warnings as to Dimensions” (Sec26P)
- Conversion from General Law Land to Transfer of Land Act 1958 (Sec.15).
- Boundary Plans – (a boundary plan can be submitted on a subdivision development site to “lock-in” or resolve any title boundaries issues so the development can continue without any title concerns)
Need help with Engineering Surveys?
Submit your enquiry and one of our specialist will get back in touch shortly: