Complete Surveying Solution for Subdivision Projects
Subdivision is the process of creating individual titles for land parcels, units, apartments, shops, and commercial and industrial buildings, to enable their separate sale.
As directed in Councils planning scheme, the majority of subdivisions require a planning permit, and all require a licensed surveyor to certify the plans. There is certain subdivision which are exempt from the need for a planning permit.
The subdivision process can be complicated. Dealing with council planning schemes, provisions and referral authorities can seem daunting. We offer a variety of land surveying and development services can guide you through the entire subdivision process from the start through to the end.
Our licensed and qualified team has a vast range of experience in:
- Land Subdivision, 2 – 500 lot residential subdivisions
- Multi-staged residential and industrial projects
- Large and small building subdivisions- from dual-occ’s to high-rises
- Planning Submissions, Clause 56 Design Response and related matters
- Project Management for subdivision development
If you’re looking for experienced, professional project management for your subdivision development, Linear Land Surveying Pty Ltd will provide you with expert advice and ensure that your project goes smoothly.
Need help with Subdivision?
Submit your enquiry and one of our specialist will get back in touch shortly: