Subdivision is the process of creating individual titles for land parcels, units, apartments, shops, and commercial and industrial buildings, to enable their separate sale.
As directed in council planning schemes, the majority of subdivisions require a planning permit, and all require a licensed surveyor to certify the plans. There are certain subdivisions that are exempt from the need for a planning permit.
The subdivision process can be a complicated one. Dealing with council planning schemes, provisions and referral authorities can seem daunting. Linear Land Surveying offers a variety of land surveying and development services to guide you through the entire subdivision process from beginning to end.
Our licensed and qualified team has a vast range of experience in:
- Land Subdivision ranging from 2 – 500 lot residential subdivisions.
- Multi-staged residential and industrial subdivision projects.
- Small and large building subdivisions, ranging from dual-occupancies to high-rise buildings.
- Planning Submissions, Clause 56 Design Response and related matters.
- Project Management for subdivision development.
If you’re looking for experienced, professional project management for your subdivision development, Linear Land Surveying will provide you with expert advice and ensure that your project runs smoothly.
Need help with Subdivision?
Submit your enquiry and one of our specialists will get in touch shortly: